Cinema Series FAQ
- Click on the blue tabs below to see information about the cinema series.
- Movie dates, times, and trailers are below the FAQ box.
- MAGPS sponsors a cinema series, open to clinicians, spouses, & anyone interested in the application of psychological principles to our lives.
- The mission of the series is to promote connection for MAGPS members between conferences, get the word out about our conferences, provide stimulating learning experiences on issues including, but not limited to, group, diversity, and ethics.
- Each cinema series event includes a light dinner, a movie, and a lively discussion with a moderator.
- Light dinner: 5:45 PM - prepared by our own cinema series food committee (in context with the theme of the movie -- you will be surprised!)
- Movie: 6:30 PM
- 04/29/2017: Black Swan - Presenter: David Heilman, M.Psy.
A $10 donation to cover the cost of food and drink is requested.
2.5 CEs (Continuing Education Credits) available for Professional Counselors, Clinical Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Psychologists for $25.
Please email email@example.com and let us know how many will be attending
- The home of Lorraine and Dan Wodiska
- 6014 28th Street North, Arlington, VA 22207
Disclosure of Commercial Support and the Unlabeled use of a commercial product. No member of the planning committee and no member of the faculty for this event have a financial interest or other relationship with any commercial product(s) discussed in this educational presentation.